Sunday, August 2 - 11am Service
Time & Location
About The Event
We are excited for you to join us this Sunday! There are a few things for you to know as you make plans to join us. We are asking everyone to follow these instructions:
• Bring your own face mask. Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building (before, during, and after service). This will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all those attending.
• Social distance by remaining six feet from other people outside of your immediate family group during the services. This also means that you should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact.
• Remain in your car until the doors open and distance yourself from others entering the building.
• Wait to be seated. Due to limited seating, we will have assigned seating for family groups.
• Please keep your children with you at all times, as there will be no nursery or children’s church.
• Please do not congregate in the foyer area before or after service.
We will also be doing health screenings upon arrival.