TRINITY CHRISTIAN CENTER
Mon, Mar 08|
Trinity Christian Center
Sunday, February 28th - 9AM Service
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2021, 9:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Trinity Christian Center, 3810 LA-112, Forest Hill, LA 71430, USA
About The Event
As you make plans to join us, there are a few things that you will need to know.
We are asking everyone to follow these instructions:
• Bring your own face mask. Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building (before, during, and after service). This will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all those attending.
• Social distance by remaining six feet from other people outside of your immediate family group during the services. This also means that you should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact.
• Remain in your car until the doors open and distance yourself from others entering the building.
• Wait to be seated. Due to limited seating, we will have assigned seating for family groups.
• Please keep your children with you at all times, as there will be no nursery or children’s church.
• Please do not congregate in the foyer area before or after service.
For the safety of everyone attending services, we will continue to do health screenings upon arrival. You will be asked the following questions. If you answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you join us online for the 11am service.
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled internationally to countries with sustained community transmission?
- In the last 14 days, have you had unprotected contact with any individual suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus, or a person under monitoring for coronavirus (COVID-19), or are ill with a respiratory illness?
- Are you experiencing signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, chills, muscle pain, or new loss of taste and/or smell?
- In the last 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?