Sunday July 19th, 11am Service
Time & Location
About The Event
Thank you for registering for our 9AM service! We are glad that you will be worshipping with us. To ensure the health and safety of everyone that will be attending service, we will be doing health screenings upon arrival that will include the following questions:
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled internationally to countries with sustained community transmission?
- In the past 14 days, have you had unprotected contact with any individual suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus, or a person under monitoring for Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Do you have signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, chills, muscle pain, or new loss of taste and/or smell?
- In the last 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
Please know that we are asking everyone to follow these instructions:
• Bring your own face mask. Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building (before, during, and after service). This will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all those attending.
• Social distance by remaining six feet from other people outside of your immediate family group during the services. This also means that you should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact.
• Remain in your car until the doors open and distance yourself from others entering the building.
• Wait to be seated. Due to limited seating, we will have assigned seating for family groups.
• Please keep your children with you at all times, as there will be no nursery or children’s church.
• Please do not congregate in the foyer area before or after service
We look forward to seeing YOU this Sunday!