Sunday, July 26th - 11AM Service
Time & Location
About The Event
Thank you for registering for the 11AM Service! We are excited about what God is going to do this weekend.
As you make plans to worship with us, we ask that you follow these instructions:
• Bring your own face mask. Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building (before, during, and after service). This will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all those attending.
• Social distance by remaining six feet from other people outside of your immediate family group during the services. This also means that you should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact.
• Remain in your car until the doors open and distance yourself from others entering the building.
• Wait to be seated. Due to limited seating, we will have assigned seating for family groups.
• Please keep your children with you at all times, as there will be no nursery or children’s church.
• Please do not congregate in the foyer area before or after service.
To ensure the health and safety of all those attending, you will be asked the following questions upon arrival. If you answer yes to any of these questions, please consider joining us virtually for the 11AM Service.
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled to international countries with sustained community transmission?
- In the last 14 days have you had unprotected contact with any individual suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus, or a person under monitoring for Coronavirus (COVID-19), or are ill with a respiratory illness with the exception of facility residents?
- Do you have any signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, chills, muscle pain, or new loss of taste and/or smell?
- In the last 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?