SUNDAY, JULY 5TH - 11AM SERVICE
Time & Location
About The Event
As we continue in phase 2 of reopening, we are limited in our seating capacity. We are asking everyone to register in family groups to help us maximize our seating capacity and to make room for others. You can register in a family group by selecting "additional guests." If you would like to sit with extended family or friends, please make a note in the comment section. Registration will be required for all those attending services (including staff and volunteers).
As you make plans to join us this Sunday, please know that we are asking everyone to follow these instructions:
• Bring your own face mask. Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building (before, during, and after service). This will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all those attending.
• Social distance by remaining six feet from other people outside of your immediate family group during the services. This also means that you should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact.
• Remain in your car until the doors open and distance yourself from others entering the building.
• Wait to be seated. Due to limited seating, we will have assigned seating for family groups.
• Please keep your children with you at all times, as there will be no nursery or children’s church.
• Please do not congregate in the foyer area before or after service.
Thank you for registering! We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!