Sunday, June 21st - 11AM Service
Time & Location
About The Event
Thank you for registering for the 11AM service! We are looking forward to Sunday! As you make plans to spend your Father's Day with us, please register in family groups by selecting the "additional guest." This will help us to maximize our seating capacity, as we will have limited seating due to social distancing protocols. If you would like to be seating with extended family or friends, please include a note in the comment section.
We are asking everyone to follow these instructions:
• Bring your own face mask. Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building (before, during, and after service). This will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all those attending.
• Social distance by remaining six feet from other people outside of your immediate family group during the services. This also means that you should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact.
• Remain in your car until the doors open and distance yourself from others entering the building.
• Wait to be seated. Due to limited seating, we will have assigned seating for family groups. An usher will assist you to your seat.
• Please keep your children with you at all times, as there will be no nursery or children’s church.
• Please do not congregate in the foyer area before or after services.