Time & Location
Jun 28, 2020, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
3810 LA-112, 3810 LA-112, Forest Hill, LA 71430, USA
About The Event
We are excited about what God is going to do this weekend. Please help us maximize our seating capacity by registering in family groups. You can register in family groups by selecting "additional guests." If you would like to sit with someone outside of your immediate family, please make a note in the comment section.
Please know that we are asking everyone to follow these instructions:
• Bring your own face mask. Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building (before, during, and after service). This will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all those attending.
• Social distance by remaining six feet from other people outside of your immediate family group during the services. This also means that you should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact.
• Remain in your car until the doors open and distance yourself from others entering the building.
• Wait to be seated. Due to limited seating, we will have assigned seating for family groups.
• Please keep your children with you at all times, as there will be no nursery or children’s church.
• Please do not congregate in the foyer area before or after service.